creative critical reflection question 1

  I researched all kinds of sports magazines to get some of the ideas for my magazine as well as having a first person look at some magazines that I have at my house. I noticed some magazines just have a whole picture with no border for the table of contents, which I tried myself. For the fonts, I just honestly went what looked best with the magazine I didn't go off of any other magazine. The photo shoots had everything to do with football and for color I added some shapes in the table of contents to make it look different and better. I used all of these conventions because I thought they looked great with each other and the third quarter submission turned out really well.
  The social groups that would be represented are anyone that likes sports, so it could be from age 7 to age 90, anyone who likes sports in general with most likely like the magazine.The gender would be either boy or girl, any race or nationality and it doesn't matter if your wealthy or poor.

Comments